WaterBrick plastic storage containers are being hailed as the most innovative use of HDPE plastics in 20 years. Additionally, they provide a green alternative to the non-recyclable bags and disposable containers currently being used to bring water and food to remote sites in Haiti, Africa and other locations worldwide.
- Notched lid with full gasket allows for an easy to open lid while the heavy duty full gasket provides a tight seal
- wide lid opening for easy access
- Detachable carrying handle.
- Ultra Violet Protectant, Non-bio degradable, ensures 15 year life or longer.
- Interlocking, easy stacking shape.
- Perfect for food storage, camping, or emergency preparedness!
- 9" Width, 18" Length, 6" Height
|Short Description||The Water Brick can hold 3.5 Gallons of Liquids or up to 27 Pounds (264 Adult Servings) of Dry Foods. Made of rugged, high density polyethylene (HDPE) with an easy grip comfort handle. These unique water containers, unlike any other, can also hold food and other life essentials while adding value by cross stacking up to 4 feet for maximum efficient storage. Wide diameter lid opening with notched easy grip lid allows for an average adult to pull stored contents out of the container by hand.|
|Sealed Shelf Life||No|
|Opened Shelf Life||No|
|Servings Per Container||No|
|Special Order Item||No|