- 15 Quart Liquid Capacity Pressure Cooker with the Exclusive Metal-to-Metal Seal
- Holds 7 Quart or 10 Pint Jars
- Includes 1 Canning Rack
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5 psi, 10 psi and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Automatic overpressure release
- Not suitable for glass/flat top ranges
- MADE IN USA
Note: Can only process pint jars using the hot water bath method as quart jars are too tall.
Since 1930, All-American Aluminum Pressure Cooker/Canners make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruit. The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. Pressure canner/cookers are available in a full range of sizes. They are big enough for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness quickly and easily. It is the only method the USDA recommends for low acid foods.
Only All-American Pressure Cookers/Canner feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. At the same time, this metal-to-metal seal automatically permits venting under unusual pressure conditions, providing an extra margin of safety over conventional rubber or composition gasket cookers.
|Short Description||The All American line of pressure canner offers the best and safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends that pressure canning is the only way to can meat, fish, poultry and all vegetables.|
|Sealed Shelf Life||No|
|Opened Shelf Life||No|
|Servings Per Container||No|
|Special Order Item||No|