- 41 1/2 Quart Liquid Capacity Pressure Cooker with the Exclusive Metal-to-Metal Seal
- Holds 19 Quart or 32 Pint Jars
- includes 2 Canning Racks
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5 psi, 10 psi and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Automatic overpressure release
- Not suitable for glass/flat top ranges
- MADE IN USA
Since 1930, All-American Aluminum Pressure Cooker/Canners make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruit. The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. Pressure canner/cookers are available in a full range of sizes. They are big enough for preparing large quantities of food and presure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness quickly and easily. It is the only method the USDA recommends for low acid foods.
Only All-American Pressure Cookers/Canner feature an exclusive, precision machined "metal-to-metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. At the same time, this metal-to-metal seal automatically permits venting under unusual pressure conditions, providing an extra margin of safety over conventional rubber or composition gasket cookers.
- cooking/canning rack
- instruction & recipe book
- 41 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 32 Pint Jars, 19 Quart Jars
Inside diameter - 15 1/4 inches
Inside Height - 14 1/4 inches
Overall Height - 19 inches
*Jar capacities are based on standard Mason jar sizes.
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Underwriters Laboratories Listed
|Short Description||The All American line of pressure canner offers the best and safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends that pressure canning is the only way to can meat, fish, poultry and all vegetables.|
|Sealed Shelf Life||No|
|Opened Shelf Life||No|
|Servings Per Container||No|
|Special Order Item||No|