30 x 167 mg Extra Strength water purification tablets. Each tablet treats 20 L. Safe, simple, easy to use. Prevent e. Coli, total and faecal coliforms, Giardia, Salmonella, and other waterborne disease and illness. No unpleasant taste or colour. Does not contain Iodine. Made in Ireland. 48 grams per package. Also includes dosage chart/ information pamphlet. Please read the FAQs for more information.
Shelf Life: 5 Years
*Please Note that the Aquatabs are usable after that time frame but the effectiveness will diminish.
Why use Aquatabs to treat water?
1. Many water sources throughout the world, even
after filtration, remain contaminated and require
some form of disinfection.
2. Aquatabs enable areas without access to water
disinfection systems to benefit from the advantages
of chlorination without any infrastructure
requirements in a speedy and cost effective
3. Aquatabs are simple to use, easily transported, cost
effective and affordable to low income groups.
4. Aquatabs water purificiation tablets utilise materials
specifically approved to International standards for
use in drinking water with NSF/ANSI Standard 60
5. Aquatabs have been evaluated and selected
by leading Aid Agencies, Non Governmental
Organisations and Defence Forces worldwide.
Quality and Safety Assurance
• US EPA registered ( 8.5mg)
• Aquatabs have been in use for over 20 years and no
side effects have been reported.
• Aquatabs are manufactured using pharmaceutical
grade and food grade materials and do not contain
any industrial grade material.
• Aquatabs are manufactured to full pharmaceutical
standards in a premises certified to the European
Union guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practices
• The packaging and shelf life of Aquatabs has been
verified through stability studies performed to
the International Conference on Harmonisation
• The active ingredient in Aquatabs, Troclosene
Sodium, is approved by the US Environmental
Protection Agency (EPA) for routine treatment
of drinking water,; meets European Standards for
drinking water (EN12931: 2000) and World Health
Organization (WHO)/ The Food and Agricultural
Organisation (FAO) specifications for drinking water.
• Aquatabs tablets meet the NSF/ANSI Standard 60
as certified by NSF International.
• In the past year over 1 billion Aquatabs have been
|Short Description||Whether you're looking to purify 20 L, maintain the water within your RV or sailboat, or clean and disinfect fruits, vegetables, spinach and other produce, AQUATABS® can help. Ideal for camping / outdoor sport, food preparation and emergency preparedness.|
|Sealed Shelf Life||No|
|Opened Shelf Life||No|
|Servings Per Container||No|
|Special Order Item||No|