InstaFire is a great fire starter. Composed of recycled wood, inert minerals and shielded with a patented blend of paraffin makes InstaFire inherently safe. Unlike similar products, InstaFire does not contain any harmful chemicals or vapors, making it a perfect choice for people, food and the environment.
- Benzene Free
- Burns "green" -- no harmful chemicals or vapors.
- Ideal source of fuel-- perfect substitute for wood and other fuel sources.
- Burns 1000º -- dries and burns wet wood
- Lights and burns in wind, rain, sleet, and snow.
- Optimal fire starter that lights the first time.
- Lightweight -- easily carried anywhere.
- Safely stores near food.
- 30-year shelf life.
- Non-combustible -- no risk for unexpected fires or flare-ups.
1. Pour 1/2 cup of InstaFire on nonflammable surface.
2. Light InstaFire (InstaFire is not actively flammable or volatile. There are no risks of flareups).
3. For best results, occasionally stir the InstaFire until completely burned.
4. When using as a sole source of fuel add 1/2 cup of InstaFire every 15-20 minutes to keep your fire burning.
The Insta-Fire 2 Gallon Bucket is great for:
•Camping, using insta-fire to light a campfire for the evenings and mornings
•RV-ing, using Insta-fire to light a relaxing fire every morning &night, every RV needs a tub of insta-fire.
•Backpacking, either for day use or a just in case you need a fire, insta-fire will be there to save you.
•Snow shoeing, Don’t get stuck out in the snow with out means to start a fire, just in case.
•Hunting, every hunter has a fire to tell stories around.
•Hiking, another just in case no one can predict what will happen during a hiking trip.
•Fishing, Insta-fire is just as important as a fishing pole.
•ATV-ing more important than a helmet, insta-fire can get a fire going when your wheeler dies.
•Snowmobiles Always have insta-fire in your snowmobile its not if but when on a snowmobile.
•Cross/back country skiing, it is a must, don’t get stuck with out means for a fire.
•Survival Kit, Every survival kit needs means to start a fire.
•72 hour kits, every 72 hour kit needs means to start a fire. 72 hours is 3 full days.
•Boating, boaters love to get off in the sand and have a fire, Insta-fire will dry wet wood.
•Scouting, Every Scout needs to have a fire.
•Dutch Oven Cooking, Light your charcoal briquettes with Insta-fire.
•Out-door Grilling, Insta-fire will get your charcoal briquettes going 75 in 7 minutes.
•Out-door Fireplaces, Insta-fire will get the fireplace lit instantly and safely.
•Backyard fire pits, one match one fire, light insta-fire and forget it.
•Home Storage, get a 3 month food storage, but don’t forget a means to cook it, insta-fire has a 30 year shelf life, and will always be ready to cook a meal.
•Motorcycles, whether your on a Harley or just out for a day ride take a pack with you just in case.
•Emergency road side incase your car breaks down, have a tub in your trunk so you can have a fire.
•Moto-cross, if your out riding the bikes have some insta-fire every where you go
|Short Description||Insta-Fire is a safe, simple, and versatile new fire starting product. It has water-repellant properties, a fifteen minute burn time and a thirty year shelf life. Use it to light campfires, prepare charcoal briquettes, or as a safe and reliable fuel source for cooking or heating in emergency situations.|
|Sealed Shelf Life||30 Years|
|Opened Shelf Life||30 Years|
|Servings Per Container||No|
|Net Weight||8 lbs|
|Special Order Item||No|