You have no items in your shopping cart.
The 2 oz pouch contain 1 cup of Insta-Fire.
One pouch, one fire. Easy as 1-2-3. Just apply a match or lighter flame to our burnable InstaFire, and place your firewood or charcoal above the flame. InstaFire pouches burn for 15-20 minutes and leave only a small amount of biodegradable residue.
- Benzene Free
- Burns "green" -- no harmful chemicals or vapors.
- Ideal source of fuel-- perfect substitute for wood and other fuel sources.
- Burns 1000º -- dries and burns wet wood
- Lights and burns in wind, rain, sleet, and snow.
- Optimal fire starter that lights the first time.
- Lightweight -- easily carried anywhere.
- Safely stores near food.
- 30-year shelf life.
- Non-combustible -- no risk for unexpected fires or flare-ups.
1. Pour 1/2 cup of InstaFire on nonflammable surface.
2. Light InstaFire (InstaFire is not actively flammable or volatile. There are no risks of flareups).
3. For best results, occasionally stir the InstaFire until completely burned.
4. When using as a sole source of fuel add 1/2 cup of InstaFire every 15-20 minutes to keep your fire burning.
|Free Shipping||Yes - When order subtotal is $200 or more|
|Short Description||Insta-Fire is a safe, simple, and versatile new fire starting product. It has water-repellant properties, a fifteen minute burn time and a thirty year shelf life. Use it to light campfires, prepare charcoal briquettes, or as a safe and reliable fuel source for cooking or heating in emergency situations.|
|Sealed Shelf Life||30 Years|
|Opened Shelf Life||30 Years|
|Servings Per Container||No|
|Net Weight||2 oz|
|Special Order Item||No|
|Ships Canada Wide||Yes|