September 2010 Newsletter
In this edition: Spotlight, New Products, Product Notes, Event Calendar, Price Drops, & Recipe of the Month
Process and prepare food in the comfort of your kitchen this harvest season!
- WonderMill Electric Grain Mill (View)
- Country Living Grain Mill - Clear Flour Bin (View)
- Country Living Grain Mill Repair Kit (View)
- Soup Mix (Bulk) – 11.34 kg (View)
- Dough Enhancer (View)
- Corn Meal (Bulk) – 25 lbs (View)
- Emergency Stove with Tablets (View)
- Pineapple Chunks – FD (View)
- Wondermill Electric Grain Mill (View)
- Wood Gas Stove (View)
- AquaRain Water Filtration System
o Models 200, 202, 400 and 404 (View)
- Lima Beans - #10 Can (View)
- Pinto Beans - #10 Can (View)
- Small Red Beans - #10 Can (View)
- Bacon TVP - #10 Can (View)
- Beef TVP - #10 Can (View)
- Ham TVP - #10 Can (View)
- Sausage TVP - #10 Can (View)
- Sloppy Joe TVP - #10 Can (View)
- Potato Chunks - #10 Can (View)
- Potato Flakes - #10 Can (View)
- Harvest 72” Food Rotation System (View)
- Global Sun Oven Package (View)
- Sun Tap Radio/Flashlight (View)
o 5-way Power System – Solar, Dynamo, AC/DC, Car Adapter, Battery
Please note that the expiry date on the OvaEasy Egg Crystals is not accurate. The manufacturer has just completed testing and has determined that their shelf life actually extends 3-5 years after the printed ‘expiry date’ – providing that they have been stored in proper conditions (in a dark, cool, stable temperature).
Briden will be showcasing emergency preparedness at the following event. Contact us for ticket info, we have discounted tickets for some parts of the event.
September 23 and 24, 2010 - Briden will be at the Canadian Industrial Emergency Expo in Calgary Alberta
For more information on this event, see our Community Events page here.
6 Grain Pancakes with Blueberries
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
Source: Natalie Riley
- 2 c thrive 6 grain pancake mix
- 1 1⁄2 c water (more or less may be added to reach desired pouring consistency)
- 1 c thrive freeze dried blueberries
Stir together pancake mix and water. Batter will be lumpy; do not over mix.
Gently fold in blueberries.
Pour approximately 1/4 c batter per pancake onto a hot, greased griddle.
Cook 1-2 minutes on each side, turning only once. Serve hot and top with buttermilk syrup.
Thank you again,
Briden Solutions - Emergency Preparedness Training and Products
"Experience Peace of Mind"